The Functional Mechanism of Sericite
Mar. 25, 2021
The Sericite Supplierwill share with you the functional mechanism of sericite. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
The use mechanism of sericite in the rubber industry
1.Due to the "volume expansion effect", the two-dimensional sheet structure with high aspect ratio is highly directional in the product, reflecting the specific plane orientation situation and supplementing the intermolecular force, thus reflecting the excellent reinforcement Effectiveness.
2. The particle size is ultra-fine and the crystal lattice is harmful. Together with the surface active cooking, it has a very strong appearance. The sericite particles are symmetrically distributed in the rubber system and fully coated to form a collective network structure, thereby raising the product Mechanical function.
3.Due to the polarization effect of mineral crystals and the interlayer water molecule intervention effect, the function of sericite to block ultraviolet, microwave and infrared is stronger than all inorganic mineral fillers, so it can greatly enhance the aging resistance of the product.
4. Synthetic Mica has unique physical and chemical functions such as heat resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, and elasticity, which have a definite synergistic effect and dedication to the above functions of the product.
The use mechanism of sericite in rubber products
1.The strength of the product is greatly increased, and the reinforcement function is successful or the degree of application of white carbon black is imminent.
2. Raise the size of the product, the resistance to stress cracking, the toughness of the pressurized product, the anti-aging, anti-cracking, and the wear resistance of the pressurized product.
3. It has excellent acid and alkali resistance, together with the characteristics of flame retardancy and corrosion resistance.
4. Improve the heat resistance of the product, reduce the shrinkage rate and warpage rate; sericite can also increase the product's resistance to gas decomposition and infiltration and thermal expansion.
5.Using the insulating function of Sericite can improve the electrical function of rubber products with barite powder.
The company also provides mica powder, please feel free to contact us if necessary
Vermiculite is the name given to a group of hydrated layered minerals (aluminum-iron-magnesium silicates) that look like mica. Horticultural vermiculite is heavily heated to expand it into accordion-like particles consisting of multiple l...
Quartz, a widely distributed mineral of many kinds, consisting mainly of silica or silicon dioxide (SiO 2 ). Small amounts of impurities may be present, such as lithium, sodium, potassium and titanium. Quartz has been of interest since...